Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What's Trending

"Glad I decided to come on the mission trip.  I had a great time.  Grew closer to the people I didn't know so well and the people I did know."

"It was a great week.  Really changed my perspective on life.  Made me realize how much more involved I want to be with the youth."

"I had an amazing week growing spiritually with myself and our group."

"I truly believe I am a different person from this past week."

"In the last week I have 1.  Fallen on my face at St. Augustine 2.  Run into a glass door 3.  Fallen on my face and scraped myself"

"What GREAT feedback I have received from everyone you came in contact with last week your group was fantastic, hard working, and a pleasure to have on our campuses." -CRM

Take one look on Twitter and you will see just how much of an impact the mission trip down to Jacksonville had on all of us!  The experiences we had at the worksites and with one another will last not only in our memories, but also in the way we live well beyond this single week.  We had the opportunity to learn more about ourselves, God, and each other and those things will stick with us the rest of our lives.  A week spent over 8 hours away from home allowed all of us to find a new perspective on life and realize the things that are truly important, and even gave us the opportunity to find or rediscover our passions.  I am so thankful for that week in Jacksonville, it helped remind me that following Jesus is not just a trend, but a long journey.  So may we remember our awesome experience and stay the course on our walk with God here in Gastonia!






No comments:

Post a Comment