Sunday, August 1, 2010

BLESSED ARE THE FLEXIBLE

"Blessed are the flexible, for they will not be bent out of shape." I was choosen by GOD to come to Michigan so other's lives will be changed by our Mission, as well as my own.

"This is the time of my life" the song says and it is absolutely true for this trip. What would be a better way to spend our time than to serve others through Christ? Being able to see the changes you make in other's lives is incredible. You always find different ways to be the hands and feet of Christ. I want to take the many wonderful lessons I learn on these trips and incorporate them into my everyday life when I return home.

We are truly blessed to have a church community that loves us so much. The prayer beads that the women make us are so special, and they have become one of my most prized possessions.

"Teach us Lord that everyday, down every street, come chances to be GOD'S hands and feet."

Maggie Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment