Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Be CROSS Eyed

Keep your eyes open this week for different types of crosses on church buildings, in hospitals, or jewelry. Sometimes cross shapes just happen in unexpected places. If you have a copy of my book "The Positive Place" notice how if you open the book, lay it face down as if holding your place, you will notice the bold lines are in the shape of the cross. This was intentional to represent the intersection of my faith and life experiences. Think about your favorite symbols and what they represent about you. As you see different type crosses this week is God trying to tell you something? Let me know what, when and where you see the crosses.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Mom! These are great devotionals to look at weekly! You really epitomize LIVING you faith OUT LOUD. You inspire me to have that same spiritual journey. Thanks for your guidance and showing me His way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete